I’m busy with work and other commitments, so I won’t be blogging weekly for the foreseeable future. I might release posts less frequently, if I find the energy and time to do so. Thanks for everyone’s feedback and support on my blog posts!
"For how is he Savior and Lord, if not the Savior and Lord of all?"
— St. Clement of Alexandria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Done blogging – vet school!
Tomorrow I start veterinary school at Purdue! I don't anticipate that I'll be blogging anymore, at least for the foreseeable future....
-
Last month, Aaron Welch responded to some of my earlier blog posts about my preterist interpretation of the Olivet Discourse and Revelat...
-
Gavin Ortlund, a Reformed theologian and apologist, just released a video on universalism in the early church. I respect Gavin and gener...
-
Part 3: Second-Century Apologists The “Man of Steel”: Origen of Alexandria Origen was an influential Christian theologian at Alexan...
No comments:
Post a Comment