Tomorrow I start veterinary school at Purdue! I don't anticipate that I'll be blogging anymore, at least for the foreseeable future. Not sure if my posts are being read by anyone in any case, this has been more of a way for me to get my own thoughts out by writing. But I thought I should make a (final?) post to mark this milestone! :)
"For how is he Savior and Lord, if not the Savior and Lord of all?"
— St. Clement of Alexandria
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Done blogging – vet school!
Tomorrow I start veterinary school at Purdue! I don't anticipate that I'll be blogging anymore, at least for the foreseeable future....
-
Last month, Aaron Welch responded to some of my earlier blog posts about my preterist interpretation of the Olivet Discourse and Revelat...
-
Part 3: Second-Century Apologists The “Man of Steel”: Origen of Alexandria Origen was an influential Christian theologian at Alexan...
-
Gavin Ortlund, a Reformed theologian and apologist, just released a video on universalism in the early church. I respect Gavin and gener...
Congratulations! I appreciate your posts during this time, thanks for sharing your thoughts they were always interesting
ReplyDelete